WeLcOmE!!!

Here u are, in my incredible life... Hope that u all will enjoy and make my life is more incredible!!!! heee...
Smile if u look me...
Sebab i tahu u want to know me better...
HaHa...
Tak kenal maka tak cinta...
Ceriakan hidup anda dengan senyuman, jauhkan kesedihan, enjoy reading my blog... not as good as others blog, but it is not so bad as i can always make u puas hati baca blog i... =)
b4 that, sebelum saya terlupa, rjin2 la bg ikan2 saya kat bwh tu mkn ye... Thanx a lot if u do so...

Lots Of Love...
- aina -
('',)

Thursday 31 March 2011

a GOOD day, not so BAD....

full of smile, aku jmpe ramai kwn2 aku mse skolah rendah waktu kitorg sme2 nk g test jpj on 30 March... really happy can meet them... laugh together again and have fun and especially, sharing information before going to be tested.. huhu... finally, most of us pass the test... and the most important thing s, i pass the test and now, i'm just waiting for my P license and stick the P sticker on one of my parents car... huhu... love it... =) frens... i really miss u all guys, even kita x jmp about 5 years rite?? i still remember u all... and all the sweet memories that we had together will always be keep in my heart forever... muah!! =)

girls, miss u all so much... frens forever... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment